The aim of this course is to remind staff on how to manage and report disclosures when schools re-open following the recent closures due to Covid-19.
Safeguarding is a difficult topic and some of the content may be upsetting to hear.
What will I learn from this course?
To understand about:
- The types of abuse children may disclose
- What to do and what not to do when a child makes a disclosure
- The correct way to ask questions
- How to report any concerns following a disclosure
- Following up on concerns and whistleblowing
The course should take approximately 25 minutes to complete, questions to test your understanding plus a certificate for your CPD record.