This course is currently closed
This course is intended for:
- Senior leaders
- Subject and middle leaders
- Maintained schools KS1 – KS4
- Free schools
Additional licenses for only £25 per member of staff
Use the slider to see the amazing value for money that this course will be for your school or college
The role of the subject leader is to ensure pupils:
- Make progress through each year group
- Learn and apply key knowledge
- Meet agreed age expectations within a subject
- Receive high quality teaching
This course will provide subject leaders with the information they need to develop their curriculum area and how to be successful during an OFSTED ‘deep dive’ within their subject.
What will I learn from this course?
- The new OFSTED inspection framework principles
- Intent, implementation and impact of the curriculum
- Developing a curriculum subject that shows progress of skills and knowledge
- Sticky knowledge and progress
- Foundation subject data and assessment
- What to expect during an OFSTED inspection – possible ‘deep dive’ questions and responses
The course should take approximately 60 minutes to complete with downloadable resources, staff meeting slides and notes, section recaps, questions to test your understanding plus a certificate for your CPD record.