The aim of this course is to increase your understanding and confidence in how to keep children safe in your school.
What will I learn from this course?
To understand about:
- carrying out your and your school’s statutory roles and responsibilities
- recognising and responding to safeguarding concerns
- working with, supporting and challenging school staff effectively
- creating a safer culture in your school
- your involvement in safer recruitment
- preparing for inspections
The course should take approximately 45 minutes to complete, questions to test your understanding plus a certificate for your CPD record.